Monday, September 29, 2008

Finnaly done!

I will be uploading the Google Android code for installation on Nokia N95 on October 5th.

-Will work only on N95 because of the screen resolution
-Not all sprites are genuine, bot y'all wanted it so bad :P so now u have this
atleast...
-I do not guarantee that the system will work on all phones, and I take no responsibility
if some of the mobile phones' systems are defected in any way, as I myself have broken
down my Nokia N95 Symbian system once and had to take it to service.

14 comments:

thehosh said...

interesting.. can't wait to try it out :D

Antonio (Noki@ro91) said...

Non attendo altro ! Se ti serve un betatester sono a disposizione puoi contattarmi a nokiaro91@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Great News, do you know if it will work on a Nokia N95 8GB?

Tanel said...

Could i install it on my nokia n82? it should be possible because those two phones are almost the same.

Munch said...

Might work on N82...not sure about 8gb version of N95

Tanel said...

where to will you upload android?

Antonio (Noki@ro91) said...

Oggi รจ il grande giorno non vedo l'ora che posti la guida su come installare android su symbian3ed!

Procyon said...

Where is the code?
Hope it was not a Joke!
5.Oct is gone.
I should like to programm android apps, and with a working Phone,its much easier.
It would be a great help to me.

Tanel said...

i'm waiting for that code too!!!

craig0r said...

yeah serious, faker. where's your code. if you were really working on this, you'd be making code available so people could help, and get it out faster.

The Nazgul said...

hi!...great job..but exist any guide/tutorial to install the os from our self?

Android app development said...

I like your blog effort.This is one of the progressive post.Good work..
Android app developers

Sarin Jacob Sunny said...

Can I install this on my Nokia
N96 phone????

Unknown said...

CAN I INSTALL MY NOKIA C5.00